Everything you need to secure payments for your Cash Practice
Engage with your patients early regarding their financial commitment and their agreement to pay. With our Financial Policy templates for your practices Financial Policy and/or Card-on-File agreement.
Easily establish the payment options that streamline workflow
- Capture entire "Plan of care" amount with one interaction
- Recurring Subscription/Membership payments
- Fixed amount Payment Plans
- "Card-on-File" for wellness visits
Stop paying too much for credit card processing!
Enable your Cash Practice with the lowest credit card processing rates in the industry. See for yourself:
- 1.70% + $0.20 per item (swiped Debit, HSA,FSA, Consumer cards, etc)
- 2.70% + $0.20 per item (Card not present, including online billpay, payment plans, card on file, Corporate cards, Signature rewards, foreign, etc.)
- $0 Monthly Fee
- $0 Annual or PCI Fee
- No contract!
- Free Mobile Card reader for Point of Service transactions
Setting up effective healthcare payment solutions remains a vital issue for therapy practice startups. Go Cardconnect's Private Practice payment solutions are a perfect fit for Physical Therapists. Leverage "Quick-Start" the Physical Therapist payment network for cost effective and comprehensive patient payment solutions.
Paul Potter, PT Founder, Practice Promotions[fa icon="quote-right"]
Secure processing options
Solutions for Point of Service (POS) transactions with our "Plug and Play" EMV/Chip Card ready terminal, Mobile readers for iPhone/Android users and Web based tools with USB plug-in device. All include P2PE and Tokenization.
- Free EMV Terminal for Point of Service transactions
- Free Mobile "Dongle" for iPhone/Android
- Secure "Card-on-File" with patented encryption and tokenization
- Subscription billing
- Offer flexible Payment Plan options
- Online Bill Pay
- All included in our flat rate!
We're partners in Physical Therapy
No other payment processor focuses on Physical Therapy patient payments like Go Cardconnect. With our Patented Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) and tokenization, private practice owners can now safely and securely store "Tokens" for each credit card, which both eliminates the scope of PCI Compliance, and enables practice owners to offer flexible payment options to their patients. Proven results!
We look forward to the opportunity to helping you launch your Cash Practice from Scratch.
We're excited to collaborate with Paul Potter and the Cash Practice from Scratch online coarse for private practices. At Go Cardconnect, we understand the challenges facing Private Practice owners today and enable them with the payment tools to be successful.
Tom Cooley Founder, Go CardCopnnect[fa icon="quote-right"]