Get your Demo today to learn about our "card-on-file", payment plans and online billpay solutions!
Engage with your patients early regarding their financial commitment and their agreement to pay. With our Financial Policy templates for your practices Financial Policy and/or Card-on-File agreement.
Easily establish the payment options that streamline workflow
- Capture entire "Plan of care" amount with one interaction
- Recurring Subscription/Membership payments
- Fixed amount Payment Plans
- "Card-on-File" for wellness visits
Stop paying too much for credit card processing!
Enable your Cash Practice with the lowest credit card processing rates in the industry. See for yourself:
- 1.70% + $0.20 per item (swiped Debit, HSA, FSA, Consumer cards, etc)
- 2.70% + $0.20 per item (Card not present, including online billpay, payment plans, card on file. All swiped Corporate cards, Signature rewards, foreign)
- $0 Monthly Fee
- $0 Annual or PCI Fee
- $20 Monthly Minimum
- No contract!
My Physical Therapy practice converted from Square to test the Go Cardconnect platform and was very impressed with the personalized attention, ease of use and the ability to store customer profiles. We can store a "Card on File" to easily set-up payment plans or streamline check-in for all of our cash based patients. The improved efficiency is unmatched by anything Square had to offer.
Aaron LeBauer Founder, LeBauer Consulting[fa icon="quote-right"]
Secure processing options
Solutions for Point of Service (POS) transactions with our "Plug and Play" EMV/Chip Card ready terminal, Mobile readers for iPhone/Android users and Web based tools with USB plug-in device. All include P2PE and Tokenization.
- EMV Terminal or Magnetic Swipe for Point of Service transactions
- Free Mobile "Dongle" for iPhone/Android
- Secure "Card-on-File" with patented encryption and tokenization
- Subscription billing
- Offer flexible Payment Plan options
- Online Bill Pay
- All included in our flat rate!
We're partners in Physical Therapy
No other payment processor focuses on Physical Therapy patient payments like Go Cardconnect. With our Patented Point to Point Encryption (P2PE) and tokenization, private practice owners can now safely and securely store "Tokens" for each credit card, which both eliminates the scope of PCI Compliance, and enables practice owners to offer flexible payment options to their patients. Proven results!
I feel the only way for practitioners to get ahead in this healthcare economy, is by understanding the numbers associated with your practice. Go CardConnect offers a unique and valuable piece to that puzzle. I have implemented the Go Cardconnect platform, not only in my own clinics, but for my strategic partners as well.
Dr Joe Simon Founder, Private Practice Business Academy[fa icon="quote-right"]